There is a purpose why Europe is a popular destination for travelers. The compact convenience and geographical transport allow travelers to explore a wide variety of cultures, countries, and monuments, even within a short time. From the beauty of Switzerland and Italy to Spain and Greece’s food and culture, Europe is the world’s most ‘must-visit countries. With tour operator purchases plus our low daily rates, you can save up to 40 percent compared to your own setting of the same route!
Highlights of Europe Tour Package
- Go back in time to explore the ruins of ancient civilizations in Greece and Italy.
- Ride a bike in Amsterdam’s city-house-lined streets before boating through the canals.
- Listen to the gondoliers’ romantic songs while you are cruising through Venice Canals
- Drown in the chocolate with an authentic Belgian waffle
- At the Oktoberfest in Germany, ice-cold beer from a beer stein
- Cinque Terre walk from village to village in Italy
- Lost between the shelves, such as the Trinity College in Ireland, Dublin, Mafra Palace (Mafra, Portugal), and the Clementinum Baroque Library Hall of some of the most beautiful world bookshops (Prague, Czech Republic) (Prague, Czech Republic) (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Join a Europe tour through numerous highlights of Europe in countries like Spain, France, Holland, Italy, and Scandinavia.
- Tours in famous Europe such as Grand European, Mega European, European Heritage, European Experience and are great ways of exploring Europe.
Insights for Europe Trip
- Rail is one of the simplest (and sometimes cheapest), particularly if you plan to travel around Europe for a few weeks (or longer). Investigate rail passes, especially those that can be used between countries, before you visit. Interrail and Eurail among travelers are very popular.
- Don’t skip destinations for “tourism.” All travel differently, but for a reason; the most important International highlights are popular. Courage the crowds and be sure to stop at the more sites – you’re going to be glad you did.
- Don’t try to prepare too much! One of the significant advantages of visiting Europe is that traveling between towns and countries is incredibly easy. Give yourself some freedom to open up new exploit (and avoid travel burnout). You can relax and enjoy the Europe trip if you have booked a Europe tour package with events, accommodation, guides, and so on.
- Opportunities are 23 different languages you won’t speak, so be prepared before you travel. Avoid heavy books on your phone by downloading a translation app.
- Note that not all European countries, including the UK, Denmark, and Hungary, are using the Euro (among others). Do your research in advance, and be prepared to juggle different currencies if you plan a long journey.
- Budget traveling? Check out our last minute vacation and travel arrangements to Europe. Consider looking for accommodation outside the center of the city. Most of the major European cities are easily connected by public transport, meaning that all your buckets are easily (and often inexpensively) easily reached by bus, train, or metro.
10-day Eastern Europe itinerary ideas
Looking to explore Eastern and Central Europe? Prepare yourself for a fantastic adventure with these two sample routes.
- Budapest (2 days) – Sitting on the Danube River, Budapest is home to Heroes’ Square, House of Parliament, Castle Buda, and Andrassy Ave.
- Krakow (2 days) – Check out Europe’s largest medieval town square and enjoy more on a walk.
Ceský Krumlov (1 day) – The whole place is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Prague (2 days) – Prague stretches across the Vltava River and is considered one of Europe’s best-preserved cities.
- Berlin (2 days) – Museum Island is awaiting more culture and creative types and delicious dishes in the neighborhoods of Prenzlauer Berg and Kreuzberg.